This is the page where I’m supposed to tell you about my love for photography and how I became inspired to be a photographer. Bottom line: I love what I do and I have spent a lot of time studying it.
I’ll be learning a lot about you during your session so here are a few facts about me:
• I was born in Saginaw, MI.
• I lived in California for 20 years after college.
• My first degree was in Television Production.
• I am married and I have one teen-age son.
• I have two golden retrievers, Chance & George.
• I think a dog compliments every family.
• I love a good Chardonnay.
• I love reading – fiction.
• I love modern music.
• I love sunshine…but only when I’m not photographing.
• I rarely have time for movies anymore…what has happened to my life?
• I directed plays in high school.
• I love my sleep.
• I love Gerber daisies.
• I love color.
• And oh yeah, I LOVE photographing people and dogs.